3 Simple Steps
Day 0 – TODAY
1. Create a 21 day plan to make or break a habit
2. Check in with yourself or a accountability partner every day for 20 days
3. Enjoy yourself and repeat days 1-20 or create a new challenge
Let’s make it even easier
- Make Sure You Put Your Plan In Writing!!!!!
- Write down why you want to make or break this habit
- For example why you want to lose weight (to be healthy, to look good, self-confidence…)
- Identify your trigger
- Write down your triggers
- Write down your how to get around your triggers (PLAN NOW you will need this info.)
- Plan your meals, time, make a budget …..
- Write out positive affirmations (Repeat Out Loud Several Times A Day)
- note cards, post-its, flyers, screen savers (place them where you will see them)
- put them on mirrors (that you use..lol)
- on the steering wheel of your car
- on the refrigerator
- on the computer
- Constant contact
- Engage others in what you are doing (Talk About It)
- Check in everyday with yourself and/ or your accountability partner
- Review your plan
- If any trigger devils showed up today, how did you get around them? If the trigger devil got you today how do you plan to defeat him or future devils?